41-Hotel La Moncloa de San Lázaro (Cacabelos)
HOTEL LA MONCLOA DE SAN LÁZARO
La Moncloa de San Lazaro is located in Cacabelos (León), in one of the entrances of the village on the east side, next to the Plaza de San Lazaro; in this square two old and historic roads converge: the Camino de Santiago, which enters the Bierzo by Foncebadón from Ponferrada and continues through the towns of Columbrianos and Camponaraya to address Cacabelos, Camino Real and entering the region by Apple orchard (Port) and is directed by Bembridge and Camping Rare equally to Cacabelos.
Check... http://www.moncloadesanlazaro.com o (+34) 987 54 61 01
- Five double bedrooms, two of which have a double bed and the other twin.
- Two whirlpool rooms, one has a bed 1,80 x2 and the other 2 twins together 1.20.
- A room with a bath and a 2x2 bed.
- In some rooms you can put an extra bed. The price is € 22.00.
- Prices with VAT included. Not include breakfast.
- Breakfast consists of orange juice, coffee or tea, toast with our jams and apple bolla. The price is € 7.00 per person. It is served in the cafeteria from 8:00 am.
- For reservations would have to pay 50% as advance payment. Or, we give an account number or gives us the number of your card.
- Café - Lounge.