60-Hostal La Salle (Santiago)
Our property is centrally located in the monumental zone of Santiago de Compostela, 10 minutes from the Cathedral, in the heart of the historic center of the Galician city.
Its excellent location, close to Santo Domingo de Bonaval Park, allows you to enjoy a leisurely stroll or a relaxing read, allowing also visit the nearby Centro Galego de Arte Contemporánea (CGAC) and the Galician People Museum.
The building was an old student residence, now conditioned 1-star Hostel with traditional details, functional and practical. Our central and multipurpose facilities, warm hospitality of our staff and our low prices are the basis for you to enjoy your stay.
Rooms Peak Season*
Single Room: 36.50€
Double Room: 59€
Superior Double Room: 67€
Rooms Low Season**
Single Room: 31.50€
Double Room: 51€
Superior Double Room: 56€
*Peak Season: from July 1 to September 30 and Easter Week
**Low Season: Rest of the year
Special prices for groups, conferences and business meetings.
Hostal La Salle offers 51 cozy rooms, distributed among single and double rooms equipped with bathroom, central heating, TV, telephone, hairdryer and exterior windows, some with views of the Cathedral.
SERVICES FOR PILGRIMS
- Shipping bike back home
- Bike rental and shipping for the journey
- Special offer Balneario de Compostela for Pilgrims
- Lounge overlooking the cathedral.
- Living room overlooking the park Bonaval.
- Meeting room for large and small groups.
- Convention hall for 740 people.
- Rooms equipped with audiovisual media.
- Dining room for large and small groups upon request.
- Room with Internet access and areas with Wi-Fi.
- Parking Facilities: Guarded parking bonus for customers and free garage for bicycles.
- Rooms and disabled access.
- Extra bed.
View larger Map